Blog Posts

Sex spageti

IN the throes of passion, it's easy to get a bit carried away.

Spaghetti in the willy and concrete in the anus… 10 of the oddest sex related injuries ever

But for these unfortunate couples, deciding to get a bit spageti backfired in a big way. From a man getting raw spaghetti stuck in his manhood to attaching a vibrator to an electric saw you can guess how well that went here are 10 of the most bonkers sex-related injuries of all time. Suffice to say, this didn't go too well for him, and the spaghetti snapped, leaving him with a bit of a problem.

According to the medical report on the case, he was left with a "masturbation injury resulting from intra-uretheral introduction of spaghetti". Her partner called emergency services and she was airlifted to hospital, according to TheBayNet.

dutch teens pussy

We're not sure how this 'light bulb' moment came about for this xxx sexpornteenage, but suffice to say he probably regretted it. The year-old male from Pakistan clearly thought it would light up his sex life to insert a light bulb into his rectum.

malayalamsexnoval

Panicked, he visited the spageti to make sure it wasn't a stroke - sex when his girlfriend paid him a visit in hospital and gave him a cheeky fumble under the sheets, it happened again.

She added: One couple clearly couldn't wait to get home and decided to get it on at the bloke's grandma's house.

japon hot nudes

They say don't dip your nib in the office ink katrena nude adult but this machinist thought it'd be a great idea to give himself a thrill by grinding his groin against a moving engine belt.